Training and Education
Proper installation for increased safety
Proper gasket installation is key in preventing flange failures. To help our customers in creating reliable jointed systems for increased safety and emission reduction, we offer a variety of training programs. Our training staff will bring you up-to-speed on the latest in sealing procedures for many applications with a focused effort on heat exchangers, pipe flanges and proper bolting.
Leader Gasket training modules
Our training modules can be altered to meet your specific training needs and education requirements. Information is presented in a timely manner and timeframe of your choosing on any of the following:
- Proper Bolting Techniques
- Proper Gasket Selection
- Pre-turnaround Contractor Training
- In Plant Contractor Training
- Plant Engineering and Inspector Training
- Plant Maintenance Training
- Gasketing 101 and EN 1591-4 certified
Please contact us by completing the form on the left side of this page. You can simply enter your application information and explain your gasket or bolting issue. Your application will be reviewed by our engineering team and we will make recommendations based upon our vast knowledge and experience.
Our Application Engineers can assist you with:
- Troubleshooting difficult sealing scenarios
- Gasket type and material recommendations based upon your application specifics
- Manufacturing and industry specifications
- Material specifications and consolidation of different material types to suit your application needs.