Clipperlon 2115 USP flange gasket designed for the highest purity
Clipperlon 2115 USP is a modified PTFE sheet specially designed for high-purity applications such as pharmaceuticals, semicons, food and beverages. The material is free of any pigment, has a natural white color and meets the USP class VI plastics (USP 88), Food & Diary requirements FDA 21 CFR. 1771550 and EC 1935/10/2011 requirements. It is manufactured with bi-axial orientated chains to obtain a tight seal for demanding applications and is produced with hollow glass micro spheres as a filler.
This material has rather high compressibility characteristics and a low minimum seating stress value. It is therefore highly recommended for low torque applications, plastic pipe systems and flanges, as well as glass and ceramic lined equipment in a wide variety high-purity applications.
Natural white modified PTFE free from pigments
- High purity free from contamination
- Food, Pharma and Semicon accepted
- Broad chemical resistance
- Solid and compressible PTFE Gasket with hollow glass microspheres
- Suitable for demanding applications
- Steel and glass lined flanges
- All-round pipe and equipment gasket
- Low leakage rate
- Temp -210 to +260 °C - 450 to approx 500° F
- USP class VI plastics (USP 88)
- FDA 21 CFR. 1771550
- EC 1935/10/2011
- TA Luft
Need more information?
Our latest version of the product data sheet and complete overview of approvals and certification including USP, GMP, FDA, EC 1935 are available here.